8-Cavity Silicone Oval Muffin, Cupcake, Brownie, Cornbread, Cheesecake, Panna Cotta, Pudding, Jello Shot and Soap Mold
Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with the Freshware SL-118RD 8-Cavity Silicone Oval Muffin, Cupcake, Brownie, Cornbread, Cheesecake, Panna Cotta, Pudding, Jello Shot and Soap Mold. This mold is constructed with 100% pure, premium quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE).
Simply pour your favorite recipe in the mold, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.
Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious homemade cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, cheesecakes, quiches, breads, chocolates, candies, tarts, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more.
Our Premium Quality & Safety Standards:
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Premium Quality Food-Grade Silicone
- Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Model Number: SL-118RD
- Mold Size: 11.7 x 6.8 x 1.4 inch
- Cavity Size: 2.9 x 2.1 x 1.4 inch
- Volume: 8 x 3 oz, Total 24 oz
*What Is A Pinch Test?
Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.