Create your own special desserts with the Freshware CB-121RD 15-Cavity Silicone Mold for Cake Pop, Hard Candy, Lollipop and Party Cupcake with 24-count Paper Sticks, Recipe Included. This mold is constructed with 100% pure, premium quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE). Simply pour your favorite recipe in the bottom silicone mold (without the hole), cover with the top silicone mold, prepare, and cool completely. This flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.
Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious homemade lollipop, cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, breads, chocolates, candies, caramels, frozen baby foods etc.
All Freshware silicone products DO NOT have Chemical Coatings and are Pinch Test Passed. Our silicone mold handles temperature from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius). Reusable for up to 3,000 uses, our molds save money by eliminating the need to ever buy disposable paper liners again. Safe to use in the Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Steamer and Dishwasher. Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product.
Our Premium Quality & Safety Standards:
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Sweets Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Premium Quality Food-Grade Silicone
- Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Model Number: CB-121RD
- Mold Size: 10.4 x 5.4 x 0.9 inch, 2 pcs
- Cavity Size: 1.5 inch diameter x 1.5 inch depth
- Volume: 15 x 0.8 oz, Total 12 oz
- 24-counts 4-inch sturdy paper sticks and recipe included
*What Is A Pinch Test?
Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.