15-Cavity Christmas Silicone Mold for Making Homemade Chocolate, Candy, Gummy, Jelly, and More
Create your own special sweets or homemade soaps with the Freshware CB-119RD 15-Cavity Christmas Silicone Mold for Making Homemade Chocolate, Candy, Gummy, Jelly, and More. This mold is constructed with 100% pure, premium quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE).
Simply pour your favorite recipe in the mold, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the sweets to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.
Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious chocolates, candies, gummies, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more.
Our Premium Quality & Safety Standards:
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Sweets Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Premium Quality Food-Grade Silicone
- Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Model Number: CB-119RD
- Mold Size: 11.3 x 8.2 x 0.5 inch
- Cavity Size: 1.8 x 1.7 x 0.5 inch
- Volume: 15 x 0.3 oz, Total 4.5 oz
*What Is A Pinch Test?
Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.