Our baking mat is made with 100% pure, premium quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE). Used daily by professionals, it offers multi-purpose uses for preparing, roasting, baking, freezing and heating up food. Great for working with sticky materials such as fresh dough, macaroon, cookie, candies, taffy, caramel, cheese, meat, vegetables, baked or frozen goods. Eliminate the messy task and added calories of prepping with cooking sprays, oils or butter. Baked goods slide off with ease and bottoms won't burn. Nothing will stick to it. The fiber-glass weave creates even heat distribution so all your favorite recipes come out perfect every time.
Custom cut corners provides easy removal from the pan. Cleaning up is a breeze, simply wipe with a damp, soft sponge with soap, rinse with clean water, shake to remove excess water, and dry in open air. Lay flat or roll to store.
All Freshware silicone products DO NOT have Chemical Coatings. Our silicone baking mat handles temperature from -40 to +500 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +260 degrees Celsius). Reusable for up to 5,000 uses, save money by eliminating the need to ever buy parchment paper again. Safe to use in the Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave and Dishwasher. Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product.
Silicone baking mat is not to be used as a cutting surface. Sharp objects will damage the mat.
Our Premium Quality & Safety Standards:
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 5,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Professional Quality Food-Grade Silicone with Fiber-Glass Weave
- Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Perfect for Macaroons, Cookies, Candies, Meats, Vegetables, Baked or Frozen Goods
- No Cooking Sprays, Oils or Parchment Paper Needed; Saves Both Calories and Money
- Custom Cut Corners for Easy Removal
- Fits perfectly into a 13 x 9.5 inch quarter size sheet pan
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
- Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Model Number: BM-101
- Mat Size: 11.6 x 8.1 inch
*What Is A Pinch Test?
Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.